We offer employment in our orchards at Giru (Townsville region) and Gilbert River (Georgetown region), and in our pack house at Giru.
In the orchards, we operate teams of four pickers.
In the pack house our staff sort and pack mangoes into trays and cartons, and clean equipment. Shed staff make trays and cartons, sticker mangoes, stack pallets of boxes and clean.
Experience is helpful but not essential. Your own transport will be required.
All employees must complete an Employment Application Form. Please click the link to complete and submit your application form online.
Working at Giru
For enquiries about working in our Giru orchard or pack house please contact Alfio or Josie Pappalardo by email to email@example.com.
Working at Gilbert River
For enquiries about working in our Gilbert River orchard please contact the Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to bring:
- Your Tax File No
- Your Bank Account details - BSB (6 digits), Account No (maximum 9 digits) & Branch Address
- Plate, cup, cutlery, bowl, tea towel
- Sheets & pillow, or swag, and towel
- Enough personal items for one month
- Large water bottle, sunscreen & hat
- Tent & camping gear, if camping
- Washing powder, pegs
We supply you:
Accommodation and facilities are free, including washing machines and showers. You must bring your own food, sheets and pillows, and anything else you require. There is a supermarket, general store and butcher at Georgetown, 70Km south of the property.
- There is no Eftpos machine or cash on site
- The closest store is 70km away
- We do not supply any items eg Panadol